Your Right to Appeal
When you receive the outcome of your Licence application, if you do not agree with the decision, you can ask for an explanation of the decision by calling SparkSafe LtP and speaking to a member of our team. If you are unhappy with the explanation you receive, you have a right to submit a formal appeal against the decision.
How to Appeal
- You can appeal the decision by completing the ‘Notice of Appeal Form’ and returning to the address provided on the form.
- You must send you Notice of Appeal within one calendar month from the date you receive your Licence outcome.
The Appeals Process
- A copy of the original application and supporting documentation will be forwarded to an independent adjudication panel. Please note that the information provided to the panel will completely anonymous. We will remove all personal details from supporting documentation.
- The review will be based strictly on the basis of the information provided as part of the application process.
- You will be notified of the outcome within 90 days of SparkSafe LtP receiving your appeal.
- The expected outcome is likely to fall into one of the following:
- Approval of a full unconditional QE Licence to Practice
- The initial decision being upheld.