National and local Government departments are steering the UK through an enormous disruptive global health problem. SparkSafe is committed to supporting this effort, by playing our part in maintaining continuity of our services. As a responsible employer and government service provider, we are tracking and adhering to the latest advice and direction provided by the UK Government, with special interest in the local Construction Sector.
Lifestyle, business service and practice must adjust to the challenges presented by Covid 19. We have instigated our contingency plans, to help meet this challenge on behalf of the Northern Ireland Construction Industry and its Clients.
Our aim, as always, is to provide an excellent, seamless service to employers, workers and Client organisations. We have planned for and expect to deliver our service as normal.
- Our telephone service will operate as normal from 8:30am and 4.55pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am and 1.05pm on Friday. You can contact us on 028 25 666835. Your call will be dealt with by an experienced member of the SparkSafe team. If you have an enquiry outside of office opening hours, we would ask you to send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- If you email us during normal business hours, our staff will deal promptly with your request as normal.
- Electrical worker applications continue to be processed as normal. We do not anticipate any interruption or delay in processing new applications.
- If you are a main contractor, electrical contractor or electrical worker experiencing difficulty with any aspect of the LtP requirements, please call us, we are here to help. The SparkSafe team are familiar with the system and trained to help you meet the requirements of PGN 01/16.
- Our compliance auditing service will continue. However, we will be providing a desk-top auditing service on behalf of Clients. Audits will be conducted with special consideration to the present conditions.
- Client project manager’s should continue to comply with the requirements of PGN01/16 by registering new projects and retrospectively registering projects that may have been overlooked but are currently underway.
Like other charitable trusts, social enterprises, micro and SME businesses in Northern Ireland, we are taking steps to maintain our present service level and contribute to future industry and societal norms.
Please feel free to contact us if you’ve got any queries or require advice on matters relating to our service. We are here to help you.